We are happy to see you at our wedding! This event is supposed to be fun more than anything. For this reason, we decided to eliminate any inconveniences such as uncomfortable shoes or clothes and all the fancy pansy that goes with it. So come, be yourself and feel good.
• 6:00 – 7:00 pm — Reception.
Ideally, you will arrive between 6 and 7 pm. You will have time to get a feeling of the place, have a refreshment.
• 7:00 pm — Ceremony in the garden.
You will witness us trying not to burst into laughter when saying vows of eternal love and bla-bla.
• 8:30 pm onwards — The good stuff.
Food, the *real* alcohol, dancing, etc. The fun will continue with a campfire and probably dips in the pool until disgrace and remorse will make us go to bed.
In order for everything to run smoothly, we need some details from you. Please complete the fields below in all seriousness. 🙂
If you are coming from outside of Bucharest, you have two choices. For both of them, we recommend booking a stay with Airbnb, it’s cheaper. If you don’t find something you like, you might want to try Booking.
• You stay in Corbeanca — This is nice if you are around just for our wedding; you know, 1-2 nights. There is not much to do around.
• You stay in Bucharest — This works well if you came to Bucharest for a longer stay, 3-4 or more nights. You can try finding accommodation around city center: Piața Victoriei (Victory Square), Piața Romană (Roman Square), Piața Universității (University Square). You might want to stay away from old buildings, some of them, not all, are an earthquake hazard. Discuss this with the person of contact.
Moșia Corbeanca, is located north of Bucharest. You can easily reach it from DN1 connecting Bucharest with Brașov. Parking is not a problem, should you decide to come by car. However, if you live in Bucharest, you might want to use Uber or similar services to get there.
Address and contact number:
Strada Hipodromului 27
Ostratu 077066 Romania
Get directions on Google Maps.
If you are coming from abroad, the Henri Coandă Airport (OTOPENI) is 10 km south of the venue and 20 km north of the Bucharest city center. From the airport to Bucharest city center you can:
• Take a cab — As soon as you get out through the gates, you can order a cab at the machines located on the right-hand side; if you have problems, just ask some of the airport staff. Choose a cab company and get your receipt, then go outside and wait for your car to arrive. Make sure the driver starts the meter once you communicated the address to reach. Otherwise, you will be overcharged. Btw, from the airport to city center, you should pay, depending on the fee/km, between 30-60 RON (€9-15). Depending on the traffic it should take you around 30 – 60 min. Cabs don’t usually accept cards, so make sure you exchange €15 at the lame-ass exchange desks at the airport.
• Order an Uber — This works if you have the app installed and a connected payment method. If that’s the case, no further instructions are needed.
• Take the bus — If you feel adventurous and want to experience local Romanian smell, do that. You can find tickets at the station, which you will find asking some of the airport staff. They cost next to nothing (the tickets, not the airport staff), but you won’t probably be able to pay by card. Also … let’s call this option Z.
• Rent a car. But no, don’t do it. Traffic in Bucharest sucks. But in case you wanna go crazy, here is a link, knock yourself out.
That was pretty much it. Thank you for your cooperation! 🙂
If you have any further questions, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any emergency, call us at (WhatApp is preferred, we do not use Facebook Messenger):
Cellular and WhatsApp
+44 (0) 7473 135653 – Alin
+44 (0) 7454 566293 – Oana